Monday, August 8, 2011

So Long, Seattle!

Just wanted to write a quick post while I should be packing to move...
If you don't know, we moved to Seattle for the summer so my husband could do an internship with Amazon.
We got to spend some time together as a family and see a few last minute sites in this beautiful city the past weekend. (like the Freemont Troll)

 And one last view of the beautiful skyline from Kerry Park:

I am flying home tomorrow with my daughter and my awesome husband is driving this weekend. 

I am excited to get back, I have a lot of projects already in the works.
But at the same time, I have also really enjoyed the 12 week vacation I have been on all summer :)
I'm really going to miss our view:

Bear with me as I get adjusted at home and work the next week (Can you believe they kept my job for me all summer? I love where I work!)
I really do have some awesome things to show you! (one may or may not involve some things I found in the dumpster!)  

For now, just gaze at that beautiful picture of Lake Union {taken from my balcany} and dream of whatever it is you dream of...ahhhh, so relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...