Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inspiration Station

In my master bedroom I knew I wanted to have the color turquoise and while I was browsing at Tuesday Morning one day I came across this metal chest and fell in love:

It was missing one of its little knobby legs soooo that means it was on sale!
(plus the leg was in the box-easy fix)

I had to get it!
My master bedroom all started from this little metal box (it's actually not that little)

I started browsing the web for more inspiration with aqua (my favorite color, btw)

Found an awesome website:
 

(Her favorite color is Turquoise too)
 



I also really love:
Brooke is awesome and I have been inspired by many of her projects!

I really loved this aqua table she did:

And seeing her bright nightstand colors in the bedroom definitely gave me courage to proceed with my plan:

I started the quest to find some night stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...