Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lucky Find?

Some people would call me lucky.
My husband and I have won a reasonable amount of things in our lifetime
(in fact, the hubsters even started a list -haha)

But a big part of luck is being in the right place at the right time.

After we moved to Utah I was still on a furniture hunt
(even though our garage was filled with to-do projects)

We stopped by a consignment shop
it was filled with beautiful furnishings,
most of which had high price tags and work already done

but in the back corner of the shop there was a dresser set
a tall one, a long one, and a big mirror
the price tag on each piece said $100

This is what I was looking for
made by Thomasville, solid wood, all drawers were functioning, 
but $200 was too steep for me

What's that Mr. Salesman? 
You'll give me the whole set for $100?
YES!
It was my lucky day!

See for yourself:




These babies are going to look awesome in my Master Bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...